<< All Upwork (oDesk) and Elance Tests << Upwork (oDesk) test answers << Internet Concepts category
See all 6 tests answers updated
Find Upwork (oDesk) and Elance test answers on this website:
1. How do you unlock components in a Wireframe if they are locked?
• Once they are locked, they cannot be unlocked.
• Select the italicized component in the Component Listing and click the Unlock icon in the menu bar.
• Select the component and press Shift+L.
• Components can be unlocked in interactive mode.
2. Which of the following functions is not available under the Share tab?
• Inviting new members
• Editing members' roles
• Sending an e-mail to project members
• Removing members
3. What is the purpose of the button marked A in the given diagram?
• It is used to display the list of all topics.
• It is used to add one or more topics.
• It is used to enable one-click topic creation.
• It is used to hide or show all topics.
4. Which of the following is not a component property?
• Fill Color
5. Does ProtoShare allow you to upload a company logo?
6. What is the purpose of the Markup section of a component?
• To define the visibility level of the component
• To group the components to make a carousel
• To define the component id and class
7. Which of the following cannot be exported as a Word document?
• Site Map
• Style Sheet
8. Page designs can be made reusable by using ________________.
9. In which library are PDF and SWF files stored?
10. How can the font size of a page name be changed?
• Select the page name and define the height in the Properties tab.
• The page name component has a default class so it cannot be changed.
• Define a new class name or Id in the Markup section of the Properties tab.
• Edit the default class name from the Styles tab.
11. What is the purpose of the Annotations tab in the Prototype screen?
• It is used to specify important information about Wireframes and Comps
• It is used to create user roles for the projects
• It is used to upload Comps
• It is used to edit Wireframes
12. How do you disable flyout and drop down navigation?
• Set visible sub-levels to 0
• Change starting page
• Lock the navigation component
• Drop downs and flyouts cannot be disabled
13. A Company Manager cannot create a _______________ role when inviting a new user.
• Billing Manager
• Project Manger
14. Which tab in the Prototype screen is used to define the page title, meta description, and meta keywords?
• Designs tab
• Documentation tab
• Discussion tab
• SEO tab
• Annotations tab
15. The List Style property belongs to the _______________ component.
• Text Area
• Jump Menu
16. Where do you create a printed document of your ProtoShare project information?
• Site map
• Export tab
17. State whether the following statement is true or false: Topics and annotations can be added to uploaded design comps.
18. Which feature is not supported in project management with ProtoShare?
• Create multiple projects
• Merge projects
• Duplicate projects
• Archive projects
19. Which of the following user roles is not supported by ProtoShare?
• Billing Manager
• Company Manager
• Quality Analyst
20. Which of the following is the required work flow scenario in ProtoShare?
• Create a project -> Invite stakeholders -> Create and edit pages -> Review prototypes -> Export documentation
• Invite stakeholders -> Create a project -> Create documentation -> Create and edit pages -> Export specification
• Create documentation -> Invite stakeholders -> Create a project -> Create and edit pages -> Review prototypes
• There is no required work flow scenario
21. How can all discussion topics related to a ProtoShare project be reviewed at the same time?
• By using the Export tab, checking topics and comment discussion, exporting a Word document, and then downloading
• By using the Ctrl key to select all discussion topics and then selecting Open
• Discussion topics cannot be reviewed all at the same time.
• Use Search tab with an asterisk in the keyword field
22. Which of the following tabs contains topic pins for reviewing pages?
• Annotations tab
• Discussion tab
• Site Map tab
• Design tab
23. Which of the following is not a valid Comp file format?
24. What does the rubber band feature allow you to do in the editor?
• Select multiple components in the layout editor and manipulate them at the same time
• Fix the components' position and size and prevent them from being selected
• Duplicate components to build Wireframes when using multiple components of the same type
• Rearrange the positions of Wireframes components by aligning them horizontally or vertically
25. Which of the following sequences is used to create a page for a project using ProtoShare?
• Prototype screen -> Site Map tab -> Click new button -> Give page name and select template
• Prototype screen -> Click new button -> Site Map tab -> Give page name
• Prototype screen -> Share tab -> Click new button -> Give page name and select template
• Prototype screen -> Click new button -> Share tab -> Give page name
26. How do you prevent Reviewers from seeing each others comments and receiving email notifications?
• Set the user role to Reviewer
• Enable Private Review mode in the Accounts setting
• Hide the project to which a particular member belongs
• Uncheck the Send E-mail checkbox in user's My Profile
27. Which of the following components is not provided in the Wireframe editor component listing?
• Flash Movie
28. Which of the following project fields are editable from the Project Details tab?
• Project Title
• All of the above
29. How would you simulate rich internet functionality such as pop ups, carousels, and tab panels?
• Apply states to hide and show components.
• Paste custom HTML into the editor.
• Rich internet functionality cannot be simulated in ProtoShare.
30. A/An _______________ component can be used to create a table in the wireframe.
• Rich Text
• Text Area
31. What is the significance of the component property named "...only when"?
• It is used to specify one or more states that will exist when the component is clicked.
• It is used to specify one or more states that determine the conditions under which the component is locked.
• It is used to specify if the component is visible or hidden.
• No such property exists.
32. Which of the following users is restricted to the collaboration-related features of ProtoShare?
• Company Manager
• Project Manager
33. Which of the following actions is not possible when wireframing with ProtoShare?
• Dragging and dropping components
• Generating navigation based on the site map
• Adding RSS feeds
• Creating CSS
• Publishing the web pages
34. State whether the following statement is true or false: It is possible to assign a topic to a user.
35. Which of the following statements is false with respect to Clippings?
• Clippings are a collection of one or more components.
• Changes to a clipping cascade to all related pages that use the clipping.
• Clippings are used to build designs for any page, template, or project.
• A Clipping can be saved to a library.
36. The Prototype screen can be used to __________________.
• create and configure the pages
• upload comps
• navigate wireframes
• apply templates
• all of the above
37. Which of the following are features of ProtoShare?
• Real-Time Collaboration
• Simple software installation
• Drag-and-Drop Wireframing
• Interactive tree-view site map
38. What is the default order of components when multiple components are added to a Wireframe?
• The earliest added component is displayed at the top.
• The most recently added component is displayed at the top.
• The most recently added component is displayed at the bottom.
• No such default order exists.
39. How many Reviewer invitations can be sent in ProtoShare?
• As per ProtoShare Signup and Pricing plan
• As many as required
40. All components in ProtoShare have some common action states. Which of the following is not a valid action state for ProtoShare components?
• On Hover
• On Click
• On Load
• On Double-click
41. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts are used to create a new page in the site map?
• Ctrl + n
• Ctrl + t
• Shift + n
42. Is it possible to import a template from another project into the current project in ProtoShare?
43. What should you set the Visibility to if you want to exclude a page from view without deleting it?
• Hidden from navigation
• Hidden from site
44. In which section will you find a components opacity property?
45. How can a ProtoShare project be deactivated and members restricted from viewing or editing it?
• By hiding the project
• By deleting the project
• By duplicating the project
• By archiving the project
46. In the given diagram, which tab is used to manage templates, clippings, and assets?
47. What is the purpose of the black area in the given image?
• It shows the list of edited pages.
• It shows the page that is currently activated.
• It shows the main page of the current project.
• It shows the uploaded Comps.
48. What is a difference between clippings and templates
• Changes made to templates automatically cascade to other pages that use that template.
• Clippings cannot be shared across projects.
• Templates can be stored in a library
• Templates can only be created from the library