<< All Upwork (oDesk) and Elance Tests << Upwork (oDesk) test answers << Internet Concepts category
See all 6 tests answers updated
Find Upwork (oDesk) and Elance test answers on this website:
1. An experiment where the only two combinations are "the original" and "the winning combination" is known as a/an_____.
• Follow Up Experiment
• Multivariate Experiment
• A/B Experiment
• A/B Follow through Experiment
2. A page that, when reached by a user, means business results for you, like a page where a user will complete a purchase or fill out an interest, will be defined in the Website Optimizer experiment as the______.
• experiment page
• test page
• conversion page
• feedback page
3. How many types of scripts does a Multivariate experiment require to be installed on your test pages?
4. Clicking the Pause link on your Experiment Page______.
• can temporarily stop your experiment from displaying combinations and collecting data
• is not possible once the experiment has started
• can permanently stop your experiment from displaying combinations and collecting data
5. The scripts that need to be installed on your pages to allow Google Website Optimizer to work optimally include the______.
• control script
• tracking script
• section tag script
• application script
6. Before running an experiment, the Google Website Optimizer validation tool checks for the potential errors which need to be fixed before continuing. The checks include the following:
• Were any page sections defined on the test page?
• Was the tracking code found on the test page?
• Was the tracking code found on the conversion page?
7. In an A/B experiment using Google Website Optimizer, you can choose to limit the percentage of visitors who will see the variations of your test pages.
8. If you create a multivariate experiment with two page sections (headline and image), and one variation for each section, which of the following combinations will not be tested?
• Original headline + new image
• New headline + original image
• New headline + new image
• Original headline + new headline
• Original headline + original image
9. Choose the incorrect statement.
• The tracking scripts for both Google Analytics and Website Optimizer can coexist on a single webpage.
• Website Optimizer scripts meet browser requirements which do not strictly adhere to the W3C guidelines.
• It is not possible to test the same section across many pages by using Website Optimizer.
• The control script can be the very first entry on an HTML page; it does not need to be inside a tag or even an tag.
10. Identify the correct sequence of steps for creating a Multivariate Website Optimizer Experiment.
• Identify experiment pages > Create variations > Tag pages > Review and launch > View report
• Identify experiment pages > Tag pages > Create variations > Review and launch > View report
• Identify experiment pages > Tag pages > Create variations > View report > Review and launch
11. State whether true or false: Once started, you can not change the parameters of a Website Optimizer experiment.
12. Despite running your experiment beyond the estimated duration, and despite a lot of impressions and conversions, if none of the variations emerge as a clear winner, it may be because:
• all the page versions are too dull and uninteresting for the visitors.
• the visitors are not experiencing strong reactions to any of the alternate variations you created.
• the experiment pages are not validated properly.
• the control script is not installed properly.
13. If you make any changes to the content of your website's pages after implementing and validating Website Optimizer for your website, what will be the change in the indexing of such pages?
• The changes will enhance the indexing of such pages.
• The changes will reduce the crawl rate of such pages.
• The changes will have the same effects as any content changes that you would typically make to your website.
14. You will start seeing the estimated conversion rate range bars appear for each combination in an experiment:
• after that combination has reached at least 500 conversions.
• as soon as the experiment begins.
• after that combination has reached at least 50 conversions.
• after that combination has reached at least 5 conversions.
15. The page elements to be tested on a test page must be marked with:
• "page section" tags.
• "test section" tags.
• "elements" tags.
• "section" tags.
16. Which kind of experiments allow you to compare the performance of two entirely different pages with different layouts, sections, overall look and feel of the pages?
• Multivariate experiments
• A/B experiments
• None of the above
17. The above validation method is used for:
• offline validation of pages when the test page is not accessible.
• validation of published pages.
18. Website Optimizer scripts differ from Analytics scripts only in that:
• the Google Website Optimizer scripts pass an additional parameter to the pageview tracking function.
• the Google Analytics scripts pass an additional parameter to the pageview tracking function.
• the Google Website Optimizer scripts pass three additional parameters to the pageview tracking function.
• the Google Website Optimizer and Analytics scripts are the same.
19. If Website Optimizer is unable to access the password protected pages on your live site, ______.
• you can no longer run the experiment involving those pages.
• you can upload HTML source files for your test and conversion pages.
• you can send a request to the Google Website Optimizer support team.
• you must create duplicate pages in a new directory not protected by the password.
20. While testing three combinations, A, B, and C, in a Website Optimizer experiment, the following results were obtained: Which of the above combinations would be marked as a high-confidence winner?
• None of the above
21. Which of the following parts is not required to complete the "Identify Experiment Stages" Step?
• Experiment name
• Test pages
• Result Page
• Conversion page
22. Choose the incorrect statement.
• If you are creating an A/B test, you will need to create different versions of your test page as well as test the content for the different sections of your test page.
• If you are creating a multivariate test, you will need to create the test content for the different sections of your test page.
• If you are creating an A/B test, you will need to create different versions of your test page.
23. During the progress of a Website Optimizer Experiment, if the color of the performance bar changes to red, it indicates:
• the combination being tested is doing very well.
• the combination being tested is not being understood by the users.
• the combination being tested is not doing well.
• Website Optimizer is unable to access the pages which are a part of the experiment.
24. Which kind of experiments will allow you to test two different headlines and two different images on a single page?
• Multivariate Experiments
• A/B Experiments
• None of the above
25. While deciding what to test in a Google Website Optimizer experiment, which of the following factors should not make any difference to your decision?
• The goal of your page.
• What action you want the users to take.
• Does your page clearly communicate that action to your users?
• The number of unique visitors visiting the page to be tested.
• What sections of your page have a significant impact on whether the users take that action or not?
26. An A/B type test may not be the best for you in these circumstances:
• You get a high amount of page traffic (more than 1,000 pageviews a week, roughly).
• The layout and the overall design of your page are to be modified.
• You want to change specific parts of your page like a headline or image simultaneously.
• You want to alter the overall look and feel of the page.
• The layout and overall design of your page stays the same.
27. The </noscript> tag used for validating Website Optimizer experiment pages ______ .
• marks the end of the original content for that page section
• is not compatible with all browsers
• marks the beginning of the original content for that page section
• is a balanced tag
28. Identify the correct sequence of steps for creating an A/B Website Optimizer Experiment.
29. What should be the best approach in a scenario where no variation emerges as a clear winner in a Website Optimizer experiment, despite the fact that the experiment has run beyond the estimated duration and is getting lots of impressions and conversions?
• Run a Follow Up experiment
• Stop the experiment and try some bolder variations
• Contact the Website Optimizer support staff
• Upload the Tracker script again
30. An Experiment can be stopped entirely:
• at any time.
• only after Website Optimizer has identified a clear winner.
• only after a minimum of 1000 conversions.
• only after a minimum of 48 hours have lapsed.
31. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Tracker script to be installed for a multivariate experiment?
• It is placed on the test page.
• It is placed on the conversion page.
• It triggers data collection for the experiment.
• It is not required for a multivariate experiment.
32. Identify the experiment for which the given error is displayed:
• A/B Experiment
• Multivariate Experiment
33. You can test up to ___ different page variations in an A/B experiment.
34. If you are creating two experiments in Website Optimizer with the test and the conversion pages as shown above, how many sets of experiment tags are required to properly track the conversions for both the experiments?
• One set for masks.html
• Two sets for thanks.html
• One set for gloves.html
• One set for thanks.html
35. In a multivariate Experiment, when your test page is displayed during the experiment, Website Optimizer______.
• tests only the performance of individual variations
• tests only the combined effect of all page sections on the page
• tests the performance of individual variations as well as the combined effect of all page sections on the page
36. To generate reports and data, Website Optimizer provides a specific script to be installed, which _____.
• prompts the user to login
• removes temporary internet files
• sets a cookie
37. The value that indicates when a given combination's mean conversion rate will beat that of the original, as the Website Optimizer experiment progresses is called the______.
• conversion probability
• chance to beat original
• experiment success rate
• experiment winner
38. If the relevance ratings for all your sections appear as zero, it may not indicate that:
• the difference between your variations has very little prominence.
• more data is required for the values to become apparent.
• the content tested in your experiment is not having a significant effect on your visitors.
• your visitors are not able to view your test page.