<< All Upwork (oDesk) and Elance Tests << Upwork (oDesk) test answers << Internet Concepts category
See all 6 tests answers updated
Find Upwork (oDesk) and Elance test answers on this website:
1. To apply filters to your data so as to keep your "raw" data intact, you can create a:
• new Analytics account.
• duplicate profile in your account.
• duplicate report in your account.
2. How can a goal in Google Analytics be made inactive?
• by deleting the goal
• by turning it off
3. Google Analytics tracks data from a variety of sources to provide:
• closed-loop ROI analysis.
• open-loop ROI analysis.
• Ad Sense report analysis.
• AdWords report analysis.
4. The traffic sources leading to increase in traffic and revenue can be identified by:
• goal funnel>select goal
• all traffic sources report>Ecommerce tab
• goal value> select goal
• all traffic sources report>goal conversion tab
5. To identify the steps of a payment processing wizard that are causing people to abandon the purchase, you should:
• set up a new goal in Google Analytics.
• use the funnel visualization report in Google Analytics.
• set up a new Analytics profile.
• create a program to parse all the links to be monitored.
6. Once created, a custom report is available for as long as:
• you want it.
• your current session is active.
• 72 hours only.
• two months.
7. A visitor's interaction with your website after clicking on your Google AdWords Ad can be monitored by:
• Google Analytics.
• Google AdSense.
• Google AdWords.
• Google Webmaster Tools.
8. The percentage of visits in which the users left your site after visiting only the entrance page is known as:
• crawl rate.
• visitor segmentation.
• bounce rate.
9. The above visualization can be obtained by:
• traffic source>goal conversion
• visitors>visits for all visitors
• goals>funnel visualization
• visitors>map overlay
10. While customizing a goal, the 'Required step' checkbox:
• does not affect the Funnel Visualization report.
• prevents a goal from showing a conversion in any other goal report.
• does not keep a goal from showing a conversion in any other goal report.
• affects only the Funnel Visualization report.
11. Auto tagging and link tagging:
• require extra expenditure.
• append additional query string parameters on to the end of URLs pointing to your site.
• eliminate the need for appending additional query strings to the end of URLs.
• always cause visitors to be transferred to an error page.
12. A funnel can be defined:
• without setting up a goal.
• only after creating a custom segment.
• only 24 hours after the installation of the tracking code.
• after setting up a goal.
13. The Query String Variable utm_content is used to:
• identify the medium the user is using to get to your site.
• identify the vendor used.
• identify the keyword being used in the ad.
• differentiate between similar ads.
14. To see the Google AdWords cost data within Google Analytics, you must:
• contact Google Analytics support.
• check the "Apply Cost Data Checkbox" located under the Analytics tab while in Google AdWords.
• check the "Apply Cost Data Checkbox" located under the Analytics tab while in Google Analytics.
• apply for a premium Google Analytics Account.
15. Motion charts allow you to visualize the data in a maximum of ___ dimensions.
16. Which three of the following variables are required for proper tracking by Analytics when you use campaign tracking?
17. Navigation summary shows:
• paths visitors use to get to your content.
• top sources per page.
• top keywords per page.
• how visitors found your site.
18. Google analytics does not allow you to:
• identify where your visitors come from.
• identify most lucrative geographic markets.
• identify errors for URLs in Sitemap.
• submit a sitemap.
• see errors and problems encountered by Google's crawlers while accessing pages on your site.
19. If you click Visualize on a Keyword report, each dot on the motion chart hence obtained will represent a:
20. The Google Analytics tracking code is:
21. The Google Analytics tracking code snippet needs to be placed in:
• all the pages that need to be tracked.
• only the index page of the site for which the pages are to be tracked.
• a separate webpage in a sub domain directory as specified by Google.
22. A funnel represents:
• the path that you expect visitors to take on their way to converting to the goal.
• the predicted number of visitors over the next one year.
• the behavior of visitors after they leave your site.
• the path taken by visitors before entering your site.
23. Unduplicated (counted only once) visitors to your website over the course of a specified time period are counted as:
• Unique pageviews.
• Unique Visitors.
• Aggregate page views.
• Returning Visitors.
24. Consider the following user navigation: The number of unique page views for the above mentioned user navigation is:
25. A unique pageview:
• is counted when a visitor hits reload after reaching a page.
• aggregates pageviews that are generated by the same user during the same session.
• is counted when a user navigates to a different page.
• is counted when a user exits your site.
26. Filters can not be used to:
• show data for a particular sub domain.
• identify problems with site metadata.
• exclude an IP from visitors' data.
• build a field from other two fields of tracking data.
27. If a visitor hits reload after reaching a page, it will be counted as:
• an additional pageview.
• a unique pageview.
• a bounced visitor.
• achievement of a goal.
28. If there is a certain subdirectory of your website that you'd like to track,
• you can enter the subdirectory url as the default page for a domain in your "Main Website Profile Information" to only report on traffic to that directory
• you can create a funnel to only report on traffic to that directory
• you can create a filter to only report on traffic to that directory
• it is not feasible to only report on traffic to that directory
29. State whether true or false: It is possible to sign up for a Google Analytics Account via an existing Google AdWords account.
30. Event Tracking Trending:
• is not a feature of Google Analytics.
• can be obtained by content>event tracking>trending
• can be obtained by visitors>event tracking>trending
• can be obtained by goals>event tracking>trending
31. For the purpose of Google Analytics reports, a session is considered to have ended if the user has been inactive on the site for:
• 15 minutes.
• 30 minutes.
• 24 hours.
• 30 days.
32. When the Google Analytics Tracking code is installed, tracking begins:
• after 24 hours.
• after approval by the Google Analytics team.
• after you pay the requisite fee.
33. The following question is based on the graphic shown above. Which visualization does not belong to Google Analytics?
34. Automatic tracking of Google AdWords campaigns in Google Analytics:
• is not possible.
• can be achieved by enabling "Auto Tagging" in Google AdWords.
• can be achieved by enabling "Auto Tagging" in Google Analytics.
• can be achieved by enabling "Automatic Tracking" in Google AdWords.
35. Which of the following statement about Google Analytics is incorrect?
• Google Analytics provides the ability to add any number of users to your account.
• It is possible to grant varying levels of access to your reports to others.
• You may grant access to the reports of particular profiles when adding a new user.
• You can not modify access for existing users.
36. Excluding your own internal traffic in a Google Analytics report can:
• not be achieved.
• be achieved by using Funnels.
• be achieved by using Filters.
• be achieved by using Goals.
37. For the purpose of generating reports, a unique visitor is determined using:
• email Id.
38. What is the maximum number of events per visit that can be tracked by Google Analytics?
39. Google Analytics logs a page-view:
• each time the page is loaded irrespective of the tracking code execution.
• each time the tracking code is executed.
• each time the user logs in any of the Google accounts.
• each time the user clicks on a Google Ad.
40. A pharmaceutical products website has a product description page with images, price and description of the drug X. The users can click the Order Now button on this page to reach the payment processing page. To track what fraction of the visitors visited the product description page, but not the payment processing page, you should:
• set up a trending report.
• create a filter.
• create a custom report.
• create a funnel.
41. Choose the incorrect statement.
• Advanced segments allow you to choose what types of visits you want to be considered when generating data for a report.
• Advanced fragmentation is a tool you can use to slice and dice your Analytics data with great precision.
42. A high bounce rate generally indicates:
• the site entrance pages are highly relevant to your visitors.
• your sites' pages are well crawled by Google.
• your site's pages are highly ranked by Google.
• the site entrance pages aren't relevant to your visitors.
43. While creating a new filter in Google Analytics, by which field can a custom filter be specified?
• Filter Name
• Filter Type
• Available Website Profiles
• Selected Website Profiles