<< All Upwork (oDesk) and Elance Tests << Upwork (oDesk) test answers << Internet Concepts category
See all 6 tests answers updated
Find Upwork (oDesk) and Elance test answers on this website:
1. The term for the number of impressions an ad has accrued in relation to the rest of the active ads within the same ad group is:
• Ad Impression Rate (%)
• Ad Served Percentage (%)
• Ad Delivery Rate (%)
• Ad Impression Accrual Rate (%)
2. What is the AdWords related term for the following? "The total number of unique users who will be served your ad over a specific period of time"
• Campaign viewers
3. Which factors are directly impacted by increasing the Adwords ad budget?
• Ad Impressions
• Clicks on the ad
• Ad position
• The CPC (cost per click)
4. Your maximum CPC (Cost per click) is $0.70. If your ad receives two clicks, one costing $0.10 and the other costing $0.60, what would your average CPC for those clicks be?
5. Which of the following statements with regard to AdWords settings are correct?
• Increasing the budget leads to an increase in the CTR (Clickthrough rate).
• Targeting smaller regions through ads can result in more relevant ads with higher clickthrough rates.
• Targeting smaller regions through ads results in fewer impressions.
• Choosing specific keywords will result in higher clickthrough rates.
6. Is it possible for you to limit the number of impressions you will allow per month for a particular campaign on Google Display Network?
7. Which of the following statements about campaign dates is correct?
• It is not possible to specify a campaign start date and end date in the same campaign.
• By default, AdWords pre-sets the campaign start date with today's date.
• You cannot pause the campaign midway if an end date has been specified.
8. Which of the following statements about Campaign Negative Keywords are correct?
• Negative keywords contain a '#' in front of the keyword.
• The use of Negative keywords reduces your CPC (Cost per click).
• You can prevent entire campaigns from showing on a certain query by applying negative keywords to them.
• You can prevent entire campaigns from showing in a particular country on a certain query by applying negative keywords to them.
9. Which of the following is not a part of the "Tools" Feature of Google AdWords:
• Change history
• Google Analytics
• Google AdSense
10. Why is the Actual cost-per-click (CPC) sometimes less than the CPC you have specified for a keyword?
• Because Adwords applies a discount on the total billed clicks for high budget campaigns
• Because Adwords applies a discount on the total billed clicks for less popular keywords
• Because AdWords gives you the lowest possible price in order for you to maintain your ad's position
• Because Adwords is applying a discount on the total billed clicks displayed on the content network
11. Is it possible to set a maximum CPC (cost per click) at the Ad group level?
12. What is the correct way of calculating the CTR (Clickthrough rate):
• The number of impressions your ad receives divided by the number of clicks it receives
• The number of clicks your ad receives divided by its cost per click
• The number of clicks your ad receives divided by its unique visitors
• The number of clicks your ad receives divided by its number of impressions
13. What is the primary reason for increasing the CPC (cost per click)?
• To increase ad Impressions
• To hike the ad budget
• To increase Ad position
14. State whether true or false. Given that the cost of the bid is kept constant, a keyword's Quality Score for Google and the search network is directly proportional to its ad position.
15. State whether true or false. If you run out of characters in your AdWords ad, the display URL field can be used as another line of ad text.
16. In an Adwords ad, how many characters is the display URL limited to?
17. Which of the following is not a part of the "Tools and Analysis" Feature of Google AdWords:
• Change history
• Google Analytics
• Website Optimizer
• Google AdSense
18. Google AdWords does not accept an Ad copy that includes:
• excessive capitalization
• product price
• incorrect grammar
19. What happens when you turn on frequency capping for a campaign?
• It limits the number of times your ads appear on the search network.
• It limits the number of times your ads appear on the content network and search network.
• It limits the number of times your ads appear to the same unique user on the content network.
• It limits the advertising cost to the campaign's daily budget.
20. At which of the following levels may a daily budget be set?
• AdWords Account
21. State whether true or false. If your Adwords ad attracts a higher CTR (Clickthrough rate), it will lead to an improved ad position.
22. State whether true or false. Negative keywords cannot be applied to a whole Ad group?
23. On which page of the Google search results would an Adwords Ad triggered by a keyword with an Average Position (Avg. Pos.) of 9-16 generally appear?
• The first page
• The second page
• The third page
• The fourth page
24. While using Geo-Targeting to target your ad to specific people, which of the following parameters can be targeted?
• The person's country
• The person's language preference
• The continent in which the person lives
25. Keyword matching options determine which Google searches can trigger your ads to appear. Which of the following searches could trigger an ad for the keyword "Online course" using Exact Match settings?
• Cheap Online course
• Online course
26. Which of the following statements about Ad rotation in Google AdWords is correct?
• Rotation is always done evenly and all rotated ads within a campaign get equal exposure.
• Rotation may be based on the CTR (click through rate).
• Ad rotation is not available on the Google content network.
27. What is the maximum duration for which a Change history report can be generated by using the Reporting and Tools feature?
• This month
• Last 2 years
• Last 5 years
• Last 1 year
• Last month
28. The Google Ad placement feature allows you to choose locations on the Google content network where your ad can appear. Which of the following can be selected as an area for the ad to appear?
• An entire website
• A selection of pages from a website
• An individual ad unit on a single page
29. State whether true or false. A CPM pricing model means advertisers pay for impressions received.
30. Which of the following statements about Adwords Ad Scheduling are correct?
• It allows you to control the days on which ads should appear.
• It allows you to control the time at which ads should appear.
• It allows you to raise or lower your bids for a campaign at certain times of the day.
• It allows you to change the countries being targeted at certain times of the day.
31. Which of the following statements about an Ad group is correct?
• Ad groups only apply to the search network
• You cannot set prices for individual keywords within an Ad group
• An ad group contains one or more ads
32. With regard to AdWords, what is a Placement?
• The cost of having your ad placed in number one position amongst the Adwords advertisers vying for the same keyword
• An ad placed for a definite period of time irrespective of how it will perform over the period
• Any website or other ad position on the Google content network where you would like to see your ads appear
• An automatic feature that allows you to retain your ad's position by constantly changing your CPC
33. Which statistic does Google report on to show you how well your campaign is performing in terms of successful conversions?
• Conversions/ Cost per click (%)
• Impressions/Conversions (%)
34. In the above ad, how can you make visitors reach hairlosscentral.com/signup?
• By adding hairlosscentral.com/signup in the ad copy
• By changing the display URL to hairlosscentral.com/signup
• By changing the destination URL to hairlosscentral.com/signup
• By hyper linking the ad title to hairlosscentral.com/signup
35. If your keyword is "reading books" and you would like to ban the ad from people looking for downloadable books, how would your keyword be submitted to AdWords?
• reading books -downloadable
• reading books *downloadable
• reading books (downloadable)
• reading books
36. Keyword matching options determine which Google searches can trigger your ads to appear. Which of the following searches could trigger an ad for the keyword "online course" using Broad Match settings?
• Cheap online course
37. Which of the following statements about the Adwords Ad variations feature are correct?
• Ad variations may constitute ads from different ad groups
• Ad variations may constitute ads from different keywords
• Ad variations are a good way to see how different versions of an ad perform
• Ad variations are multiple versions of an ad for a single product or service
38. What does the "Conversions (many-per-click)" value represent?
• The number of view-through conversions.
• The number of conversions counted on the 60-day lookback.
• Conversions (many-per-click) count a conversion every time a conversion is made within 30 days following an AdWords ad click.
• There is no such statistic.
39. Which of the following will NOT happen if the view-through conversion window is set to 14 days in the Google AdWords account?
• The view-through conversions that occur after 14 days will be discarded.
• The Click conversions will still be counted on the standard 30-day lookback.
• This setting will not impact view-through conversions which have already been recorded.
• The view-through conversions that occur before 14 days will be discarded.