<< All Upwork (oDesk) and Elance Tests << Upwork (oDesk) test answers << Internet Concepts category
See all 6 tests answers updated
Find Upwork (oDesk) and Elance test answers on this website:
1. One EC2 Compute Unit (ECU) provides the CPU capacity eQuivalentto:
• 1.0-1.2 GHz 2007 Opteron
• 1.0-1.3 GHz 2007 Opteron
• 1.0-2.1 GHz 2007 Opteron
• 1.0-3.1 GHz 2007 Opteron
2. Suppose you are making a request to the Amazon Flexible Payment Service and you get an error called InternalError. What is the cause of the error?
• A retriable error has occurred due to some transient problem in the system.
• The transaction could not be completed because the tokens have incompatible payment instructions.
• One or more parameters in the request is/are invalid.
• The usage type specified is invalid.
3. Which of the following parameters are mandatory for the InstallPaymentInstruction operation of the Amazon Flexible Payment Service?
4. Which of the following statements are true with regard to the Amazon Mechanical Turk Notifications?
• A notification can be sent through email.
• There is no facility available for sending notifications.
• Notification is sent only in case a HIT expires.
5. Once you create an Amazon Mechanical Turk HIT, you can't change its HITType.
6. How do you access Amazon S3 buckets and objects that were created using <CreateBucketConfiguration>?
• Neither a nor b
7. What does the following Mechanical Turk web service request do? http://mechanicalturk.amazonaws.com/?Service=AWSMechanicalTurkRequester &AWSAccessKeyId=[tHe Requester's Access Key ID] &Version=2008-08-02 &Operation=CreateQualificationType &Signature=[signature for this request] &Timestamp=[your system's local time] &Name=EnglishWritingAbility &Description=The%20ability%20to%20write%20and%20edit%20text &QualificationTypeStatus=Active
• It creates a HIT named EnglishWritingAbility.
• It sets the QualificationType for a HIT.
• It creates the qualification type for a HIT.
• It retrieves data for the particular type of qualification.
8. Which of the following statements is not correct with regard to Elastic Block Store?
• EBS allows you to create volumes that can be mounted as devices by Amazon EC2 instances.
• Amazon EBS volumes are automatically replicated on the backend.
• Amazon EBS are composed of Regions and Availability Zones.
• Amazon EBS provides the ability to create snapshots of your Amazon EBS volumes to Amazon S3.
9. What will be the value of the Action attribute of the form where the bucket name is johnsmith? Example: <form action="???????" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">..</form>
• http://www.johnsmith com/
10. In which of the following cases can the status of a Mechanical Turk HIT change from Reviewing to Reviewable?
• When the status parameter is set to Reviewable using the SetHITAsReviewing operation.
• When the HIT's life cycle has elapsed.
• When the DisposeHit operation is called.
11. Which of the following are the types of Grantee, that can access a bucket or an object of Amazon S3?
• AWS User Group
• Both a and b
12. The following request is submitted to the Amazon E-Commerce Service. What will be the outcome? http://webservices.amazon.com/onca/xml?Service=AWSECommerceService &SearcHIndex=All &Sort=salesrank &Keywords=Books &ResponseGroup=Medium,Offers &Count=50 &Operation=ItemSearch &AssociateTag=[Your Tag Name] &SubscriptionId=[Your subscription id]
• The count parameter has a value 50 which produces an error.
• The responsegroup parameter doesn't support multiple values.
• The salesrank value of the sort parameter is not allowed if the value of the searchindex parameter is set to All.
• The request is error free.
13. With regard to Amazon EC2, do volumes need to be un-mounted in order to take a snapshot?
14. How many CNAME aliases can you have per distribution?
15. With regard to Amazon EC2, the amount of CPU that is allocated to a particular instance is expressed in terms of:
• EC2 compute units
• EBS volume units
• Elastic block stores
16. Which of the following is not related to the RebootInstances Operation of EC2?
• The operation will succeed if the instances are valid and belong to the user.
• This is a synchronous operation.
• Requests to reboot terminated instances are ignored.
• This operation is asynchronous; it only queues a request to reboot the specified instances.
17. What will the Amazon S3 PutObjectInline operation do if an object already exists in a bucket?
• It will add a new object to the bucket.
• It will create a new object for the bucket.
• It will overwrite the existing object in the bucket.
• If an object already exists in the bucket, this operation will fail to add a new object.
18. Which of the following statements is not correct with regard to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)?
• Amazon S3 is simpler, require no schema, automatically indexes your data and provides a simple API for storage and access.
• This service aims at maximizing the benefits of scale and at passing those benefits on to the developers.
• Each object is stored in a bucket and retrieved via a unique, developer-assigned key.
• Write, read, and delete objects containing data from 1 byte to 5 gigabytes of each.
19. What is the function of the RetryTransaction operation of the Amazon Flexible Payment Service?
• To fetch details of a transaction referred to by the transactionId.
• If a transaction was temporarily declined, the transaction can be processed again using the original transaction ID.
• If in case Error is returned by the request made by you, the transaction id can be sent again for request.
• To get recursive results for a given operation in case it returns error.
20. With reference to the Amazon Fulfillment Web Service, what are inbound APIs used for?
• You send your new or used products to Amazon's fulfillment centers.
• Amazon picks your products from the inventory and packages them.
• Amazon ships the products to your customers from the network of Amazon fulfillment centers.
21. With reference to the Amazon Flexible Payment Service, for how many days is a Reserve authorization valid?
• 10 days
• 7 days
• 1 day (24 hours)
• There is no time limit.
22. In conjunction with which of the following other Amazon web services does Amazon SimpleDB service work?
• Amazon Simple Queue service
• Amazon Simple Storage Service
• Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud service
• Both b and c
23. You have placed an order by Amazon Fulfillment Web Service and want to cancel the order. The order can't be canceled if the FulfillmentOrderStatus is:
• All of above
24. How is Amazon S3, TCP Window Scaling defined ?
• It will improve network throughput performance between your operating system and application layer.
• It will resize the window.
• It will allow you to improve efficiency.
• None of above
25. You are going to create an Amazon Mechanical Turk HIT. Which of the following parameters are required in the request?
• All of above
26. How can you find user selectable kernels in Amazon EC2?
27. Which of the following is correct if CNAME is empty in Amazon CloudFront service? 1.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <DistributionConfig xmlns="http://cloudfront.amazonaws.com/doc/2008-06-30/"> <Origin>mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com</Origin> <CallerReference>20080930090000</CallerReference> <Comment>My comments</Comment> <Enabled>true</Enabled> </DistributionConfig>< 2.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <DistributionConfig xmlns="http://cloudfront.amazonaws.com/doc/2008-06-30/"> <Origin>mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com</Origin> <CallerReference>20080930090000</CallerReference> <CNAME/> <Comment>My comments</Comment> <Enabled>true</Enabled> </DistributionConfig>
• Both 1 and 2
28. In Amazon Mechanical Turk concept, which of the following is correct?
• The human being is the one requesting that a task be completed, and the computer is completing the task.
• The computer is the one requesting that a task be completed, and the human being is completing the task.
• Both the human being and the computer are involved in completing the task.
29. Is the following statement true or false? It is not possible to retrieve offers and discounts using Amazon E-Commerce Service.
30. What is the function of the approveWork command in Amazon Mechanical Turk?
• It approves of the assignment submitted by the Workers.
• It approves of the newly created HIT.
• It retrieves the workerid of the worker to whom work has been assigned.
• It approves of the Worker chosen to do an assignment.
31. The following request is submitted to the Amazon E-Commerce Service. What will be the outcome? http://webservices.amazon.com/onca/xml?Service=AWSECommerceService &SearchIndex=Books &Sort=salesrank &Keywords=DVD &ResponseGroup=Medium,Offers &Count=20 &Operation=ItemSearch &AssociateTag=[Your Tag Name] &SubscriptionId=[Your subscription id]
• It will return the top 20 books on the subject of DVDs in the order of sales rank.
• It will return the top 20 DVDs on the subject of books in the order of sales rank.
• It will either return the top 20 books or DVDs depending upon availability.
• It will produce an error.
32. Which of the following, defines the term EC2 Amazon Machine Images?
• It is a packaged-up environment that includes all the necessary bits to set up and boot your instance.
• It offers persistent storage for Amazon EC2 instances.
• It provides the developers with the tools to build failure resilient applications.
• It provides the ability to create point-in-time consistent snapshots of your volumes that are then stored in Amazon S3.
33. Which of the following Use Cases belong to Inbound FWS APIs?
• Getting a Fulfillment Order
• Marking a Shipment as Shipped
• Listing All Fulfillment Orders
• Canceling a Fulfillment Order
34. In case of Amazon E-Commerce Service, what will happen if you pass the AssociateTag parameter but omit the SubscriptionId and AWSAccessKeyId parameters?
• It will return the results but will not add commission to your account if any sales occur.
• It will return results and add commission on the basis of the AssociateTag if any sales occur.
• If SubscriptionId is not provided, an error will be returned.
35. Which type of AWS requests do not require Access Key ID authentication?
• Anonymous requests
• Authenticated requests
36. Which of the following Amazon EC2 Operations doesn't require the PublicIP as a request parameter?
• Allocate Address
• Release Address
• Associate Address
37. Is the following statement true or false? With reference to the Amazon Flexible Payment Service, once you subscribe to the caller notification using the SubscribeForCallerNotification operation, you cannot unsubscribe the notification service.