Do you know that? 49% of freelancers have not felt the impacts of the economic downturn nextContact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want an image on a report to stay the same size, regardless of the size of the image control,...
- Refer to the given picture and fill up the blank.
"Count Values" are not available for fi...
- When a report is opened in Design view, which of the following statements is true:
- Which of the following function returns an array, when a string is split using a delimiter?
- When a user has a database open in Exclusive mode (as shown in the given picture), what will happen ...
- Consider the following tables:
- Which of the following options clears a sort order without affecting the current filter?
- Which datatype would be the most suitable to store a Hyperlink in a field of an Access 2007 table?
- In which of the following form sections is a Title control placed?
- On which event do you place code to validate the entry of an entire record?
- Which type of Control Layout does the given picture display?
- State whether the following statement is true or false:
By default, Access deletes the related data...
- Which of the following is not true regarding naming a file?
- Which Text box property should be set to expand the text box to display the whole text when there is...
- How do you prevent a user from skipping the startup routines when opening an application?
- Which form property determines whether the current record has been modified since it was last saved?
- Which of the following is not done when you compact a database?
- Which of the given text field properties you should set in order to force a user to enter a date val...
- A company has the following departments:
Marketing , Designing , Production , Packing
What will be...
- The Database Splitter is one of the database utilities. Which of the following is true about the Dat...
- How do you start an Access application so that the user can't see or use the Navigation Pane (or...
- Which textbox property determines that the text box is bound?
- Choose the appropriate Query for the Products table where data should be displayed primarily in asce...
- Which of the following statements is correct regarding Crosstab queries?
- Which of the following functions returns an array, when a string is split using a delimiter?
- From the figure, how would you filter the table to return only the students whose last name begins w...
- State whether true or false.
In Access 2007, a Checkbox cannot be used as a calculated control
- A query that uses the BETWEEN syntax for two numbers is identical to:
- Which of the following is true about the Ribbon interface?
- Password protected databases offer:
- In a report with grouping, how can you display the count of records in each group?
- A database has two tables named Products and Orders. The tables are joined by a column called Produc...
- How can you tell if a report has no records to display or print?
- How many databases can be opened at one time in a single instance of Access 2007?
- Which of these functions determines if a phrase exists in a longer string?
- Which of the following table properties defines criteria to display only matching rows in the Datash...
- By using ADO or DAO, how can you fetch the records from a recordset?
- Which condition should be satisfied to help create a one-to-one relationship between tables?
- Which of the following data types does bound text box support?
- How does a column with the AutoNumber data type make a good primary key?
- What does an Access Data Projects (ADP) offer that an MDB/ACCDB doesn't?
- Out of the following, which one can be used as a comparison operator?
- Which of the following is the easiest and fastest method to manipulate records on a subform?
- Which of the following options lets you resize multiple controls at the same time to maximum fitted ...
- When does the Switch function return a value that is Null?
- What does an MDB/ACCDB offer that isn't available in an ADP?
- How do you import a portion of an Excel spreadsheet into Access?
- What is the function of the 'Single Step' tool in macros as shown in the picture?
- A calculated control may be applied to a field by using:
- Which view should be chosen for form modification when form sections (such as the form header or the...
- Which of the following placeholders and literal characters can be used in an input mask?
- Which of the following table views allows editing of records in a table?
- How do you customize the text on a form or report's window frame or tab?
- What is Option Explicit?
- Suppose you have a table which has a field that looks up a value from a second table called Product....
- In the given picture, a total is accumulated from record to record across a group. Which feature has...
- Which of the following statements is not true about the "Work Offline" option in an Access...
- Which one of the following correctly selects rows from the table myTable that have null in column1?
- What can you do in report view that you can't do in print preview?
- Which of the following clauses is not allowed in a sub-query?
- From Access 2007 you can link to SharePoint and:
- What type of query do you use to modify existing records
- What will be the output of the following query in Access 2007?
- You want to create a table that includes a Description field. If you want to ensure that the Descrip...
- Which lookup field property determines the value from the RowSource that is stored in the lookup col...
- State whether true or false.
OLE Object fields cannot be searched.
- Which of the following is not a section of a report?
- Which of the given text field properties should you set in order to force a user to enter a date val...
- How do you create a report for a crosstab query if certain column values are missing?