<< All Upwork (oDesk) and Elance Tests << Elance test answers << IT & Programming category
See all 6 tests answers updated
Find Upwork (oDesk) and Elance test answers on this website:
1. Where are the EJB classes utilized by applications retained?
• Within the javax.ejb package.
• Within the rava.xml package.
• Within the Jxva package.
2. Can underlying table schemas be changed automatically by your EJB container?
• Yes, but they must be configured to do so.
• Yes, but they need a second program to be installed.
• Yes, and they are automatically configured to do so.
3. ______ beans represent persistent data storage.
• Message Driven
• Entity and Session
4. What is CMC?
• Counter-managed contingency.
• Container-managed concurrency.
• Concurrent-managed content.
• Currently Managed Content
5. How are stateless session beans different than stateful session beans?
• They are not thread-safe.
• They are operational.
• They are not operational.
• They are automatically thread-safe.
6. True or False? A bean class can fire off any type of event except custom events.
7. ______ bean supports asynchronous execution.
• Message Driven
8. True or False? The properties of a bean affect its appearance or internal state.
9. What has replaced the deployment descriptor in the newest version of EJB, 3.0?
• Java annotations.
• Meta annotations.
• XML notations.
10. What is an example of a stateful session bean process?
• The idling of a website.
• A web counter counting hits.
• The processing of java applets.
• The checkout process in a web store.
11. Object _____ means converting an object into a data stream and writing it to storage.
12. What kind of programming does Java Message Service provide for EJB?
• Information-driven programming.
• Results-driven programming.
• Data-driven programming.
• Event-driven programming.
13. The _______ is the most common exception class.
14. _______ provides a means for modifying the appearance and behavior of a bean within an application builder so it meets your specific needs.
15. _______ class does not support serialization.
16. What is the EJB container responsible for assigning?
• Stateless session beans.
• Dynamic session beans.
• JNDI names for EJB session beans.
• Static session beans.
17. How are EJB's two interfaces referred to?
• Long and Short.
• Intrinsic and Extrinsic.
• Static and Dynamic.
• Home and Remote.
18. What is the javax.ejb.spi package used for?
• A user interface.
• A container interface.
• A program interface for developers.
• A service provider interface.
19. Beans are distributed as ____ files.
20. What happens if two calling clients attempt to access a single bean?
• EJB becomes corrupted.
• The request is canceled and the operation performed again.
• The request is channeled redundantly.
• The requests are serialized by a container.
21. True or False? For the class to be serializable, you must implement the Serializable interface in your class even if it is already implemented in a superclass.
22. _____ is NOT a method of the EntityBean Interface.
23. What three files are used to control WebLogic Server EJB?
• ejb-jar.xml, webjar.xml, weblogic-comp.xml
• jar-jar.xml, weblogic-ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-cmp-jar.xml
• ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-cmp-jar.xml
• ejb-jar.xml, ebj-jar.xml, weblogic-cmp-jar.xml
24. A ____ tag is used to represent an instance of a class in an XML bean archive.
25. A bean _______ is the code responsible for managing beans and the various interfaces.
26. _____ is not an EJB interface.
27. What is responsible for the user interface logic on a client machine?
• Java client.
• EJB Client.
• User agent.
• Interface client.
28. What is lock annotation used for?
• It is used to determine which bean will perform which process.
• It is used to determine what a bean will do.
• It is used to determine whether a bean will have a state or not.
• It is used to decide whether a read lock or write lock is utilized in a method call.
29. A class is serializable if a class's inheritance hierarchy implements _________.
• Serializable and Externalizable
• Event and Listener
• Serializable or Externalizable
30. Do clients of EJB instantiate beans directly?
• No. They need a reference from the Java container.
• No. They need a reference from the EJB container.
• Yes, and they act immediately.
31. When injection is not available, what is the alternative?
• Java Naming and Directory Interface
• Bean interface.
• Nothing is available.
• Java interface.
32. _____ bean stores data for a particular user for a single session.
33. The _______ file is an XML file used to describe the properties of a bean.
• Application archive
• XML Property
• Deployment Descriptor
• Bean JAR
34. What is asynchronous pattern?
• The simultaneous operation of two programs.
• The operation of a single program in different ways.
• The non synchronous operation of business services within EJB.
• Business services operating with other business services.
35. True or False? EJB is a client-side model that encapsulates the business logic of an application.
36. What does it mean when business objects have a state?
• They have many clients.
• They are limited to a single client at a time.
• They have no clients.
• They have only two clients.
37. What is concurrency control?
• The control of a single operation in many different ways.
• The ensuring that two operations within EJB are generated correctly.
• The control of single operations in different ways.
• The control of a single operation in two different ways.
38. What is another name for a deployment descriptor?
• Storage file.
• Configuration file.
• Containment file.
39. What bean represents real-world objects?
• Singleton Session Bean.
• Stateful Bean.
• Sessionless Bean.
• Entity bean.
40. True or False? A session bean can only be stateless.
41. True or False? A boolean property in a bean class must have a public get method.
42. Which of the following contains the EJB container that provides the services for the EJB component?
• EJB Server.
• EJB client.
• Component client.
• Java client.
43. What are ACID transactions responsible for?
• Customer relations.
• Reliable database transactions.
• Data to processor interfacing.
• Mobile-to-website interfacing.
44. In passivation, the opposite method from ejbPassivate() is _______.
45. True or False? Enterprise Java 2.0 specification introduces the concept of local beans.
46. Does WebLogic server support multiple methods?
• Yes, but it is limited at five methods.
• It supports only two methods.
47. What is RMI-IIOP?
• The Java Express Services Daemon.
• The Java Open Access Module.
• Java Remote Method Invocation interface.
• The Java Remote Operation Schedule.
48. _______ is not a tag used in an XML bean archive to define a primitive type.
49. If you wanted to control the WebLogic Server EJB???s configuration, what is one of the files you would use?
50. EJB applications are deployed on a ____ compliant Application Server.
51. EJB stands for ________.
• Enterprise Java Beans
• Example Java Bit code
• Enhanced Java Beans
• Enhanced Java Binary
52. What format is the deployment descriptor document in?
53. EJB is a framework for _____.
54. Which of the following is a JNDI scope?
55. What file format are all of the descriptor files in?
56. Which of the following is one of WebLogic Server's caching abilities?
• Caching entire programs.
• Processing dual beans.
• Processing dual-state beans.
• Caching between transactions.
57. What two security mechanisms does EJB primarily use?
• UVE and DIJ
• JAC and JAAS
• ETC and DEV
• JCE and JAAS
58. True or False? Any public method that is not part of a property definition is a bean method.
59. When is it ideal to use a singleton session bean?
• When you have a dynamic list such as a list of current customers.
• When you have a very long list of dynamic content.
• When you are using EJB for checkout reasons in a web store.
• When the list you will be using is static, such as a price list.
60. True or False? Client code can access local beans.
61. A ______ class for a bean changes how a bean appears in the builder tool by telling which properties should be listed first or which should be hidden.
62. A ______ property consults listeners before making a change and any one of the listeners may veto the change.
63. If a bean is handling transactions via JTA API, what is happening?
• It is handling the transaction rather than a container.
• It is handling neither the transaction, nor the container.
• It is handling the container rather than the transaction.
• It is handling a container and a transaction.
64. True or False? Enterprise Java bean is a form of Java bean.
65. ______ is an advantage of a session bean over an entity bean.
• A session bean is stateless.
• A session bean is more resource intensive.
• A session bean has persistent data storage.
• A session bean is less resource intensive.
66. The ______ is an abstract representation of the container system to access a bean through methods that manage actions of the bean.
• home interface
• bean object
• bean interface
• component interface
67. Are CMTs active, or passive?
• Both active and passive.
68. Are class methods declared by the Home interface tied to a specific instance?
• Yes. By the Active interface.
• Yes. By the remote interface.
• Yes. By the Home interface.
69. Use the ______ interface when you need complete control over your bean's serialization.
70. True or False? When an Application Exception occurs, the ejb container intercepts the exception, rolls back the transaction, and starts the clean up tasks.
71. A ______ property notifies listeners when its value changes.
72. How many clients can access a stateless session bean?
73. When you create a combination of read-only and read-write EJBs, what pattern are you creating?
74. True or False? EJB technology allows users to isolate their business logic away from the data layer by storing with the presentation layer.
75. The listener type of an event must be a descendent of _______.
76. What happens if concurrent access is attempted on a single bean?
• Both requests are granted, but the bean suffers performance issues.
• The request is granted, but the bean is frozen until a secondary process unfreezes it.
• The request is canceled.
• The request is rerouted to a different interest by the container.
77. _______ is not true of customizers.
• Extend java.awt.component or one of its subclasses.
• Extend the java.beans.Customizer interface.
• Implement a default constructor.
• Associate the customizer with its target class via BeanInfo.getBeanDescriptor.
78. _____ is a model that enables beans to be saved in an XML format.
• Long-term persistence
79. What is EJB's transaction processing responsible for?
• It decodes and encrypts processes.
• It divides the processed information into smaller pieces.
• It increases the size of processed transactions.
• It processes transactions.
80. EJB's remote interfaces are split into what two groups?
• Home and Remote methods.
• Static and Dynamic methods.
• Class and Instance methods.
• Stateful and Stateless methods.